Re: Make error, apache 2.4.1

On 24.02.2012 11:45, Zaxy wrote:
On 23.2.2012 19:33, Rainer Jung wrote:
On 23.02.2012 18:46, Zaxy wrote:
On 23.02.2012 16:11, Zaxy wrote:
As you write, your srclib/Makefile is different. Correct? Can you
please post the full srclib/Makefile?

Apart from Makefile, Makefile.in and the two directories apr and
apr-util, there is an additional directory .deps and nothing else in
srclib, correct?

As it turns out, this was not correct. Which got me thinking. So instead
of "make clean" I reproduced my steps from the beginning.

It seems that I mistakenly copied some apr files into the srclib and
(possibly later) copied it also properly into the apr/apr-util.

Which in turn made me think I did it correctly when in fact I did not.

Now make works perfectly!

I'm very sorry if I wasted your time and very grateful for your replies.

Thank you again. :)

No problem, everything is very fresh, and even the result "Sorry I was wrong myself" is helping in growing confidence that what we delivered does not only work on our test systems, but for our huge user community as well.

Have fun!

Rainer