Re: Apache 2.2.3 Session tracking with mod_session produces load error on module load

On October 24, 2011 12:01 , "Pranesh Vadhirajan" <vadhirajan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyway, all I need to do is to correlate
"clicks" with their user, so I really just need a way to find a user's
session info somehow to track requests of a user.  If I don't need
mod_session for this, then I have no need to use it.  If you know of a
better approach or a 2.2 module that I can use to get this information,
please let me know. I will look into getting session info from the web
content management system that we use, but I'm afraid this will induce more
complexities as far as correlating Apache handoffs to the content management
system (Drupal).

Have you considered mod_usertrack ?

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_usertrack.html

--