Encode problem

Hello list, I have a little problem with MediaWiki on Apache2. I just
migrate the wiki from a old server to a new one. Both with Ubuntu server
and Apache2/PHP5.

I just move the PHP files and restore the DB. When I access to a page
like this:
http://mydomain/index.php?title=Especial:Registre_i_entrada&returnto=P%
C3%A0gina_principal

I have this error: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/apache2.png

It can handle the "Pàgina" word, it looks like a encoding problem, but I
don't know if it is related to Apache2, PHP5 or my system. This is my
system locale (new server):

$ locale
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

Is there something wrong?

I check on the old server Apache2 configuration and there is no
difference, the only difference is the system locale, this is the locale
of the old server:

$ locale
LANG=ca_ES.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

I change the locale of the new server to "ca_ES" but the problem is
still there. I want to keep english by default, can you help with it?

Thanks for your help and best regards.