Re: HTTPS Forms

OK sorry I've found the solution, there is a SSL buffer, that limits the
amount of data you cand POST.

SSLRenegBufferSize

This directive can be change in runtime, so you can put this
in .htaccess file changing the value of the buffer. You should be
careful because this can be dangerous when you don't know who is
uploading things.

	Hugo Gomes

On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 14:16 +0100, Hugo Gomes wrote:
> 	I've researched about this issue, but no success.
>
> 	I need to do this using https, because all my users are authenticated
> by digital certificates. And this happens when in https, in http there
> are no errors, so i suppose it's not related with the size of the file,
> is related with ssl or something like this.
>
> 	All help are welcome,
>
> 	Regards,
> 	Hugo Gomes
>

> On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 14:54 +0100, Hugo Gomes wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > 	I have a site that is used with https, and i have a form that uploads
> > some information about the users, and sometimes the users need to upload
> > some files, but i almost of the times gives me an error:
> >

> > 	"The requested resource /path_to_script/index.php does not allow
> > request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the
> > request exceeds the capacity limit. "
> >

> > 	But if i put the site using http the error disappear and everything
> > works fine. I don't change anything in php.ini so the post size and the
> > upload size is the same.
> >

> >         I've authenticate the users by personal certificates, I don't
> > know if this is important.
> >

> > 	Regards,
> > 	Hugo Gomes

     Hugo Gomes