HTTPS Forms

Hi all,

	I have a site that is used with https, and i have a form that uploads
some information about the users, and sometimes the users need to upload
some files, but i almost of the times gives me an error:

	"The requested resource /path_to_script/index.php does not allow
request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the
request exceeds the capacity limit. "

	But if i put the site using http the error disappear and everything
works fine. I don't change anything in php.ini so the post size and the
upload size is the same.

        I've authenticate the users by personal certificates, I don't
know if this is important.

	Regards,
	Hugo Gomes

     Hugo Gomes