Re: unistall apache 2

i will be deleted a forder and be happy FINALLY  reboot ....

TANKS FOR HELP.

2011/6/24 Sander Temme <sctemme@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Jun 24, 2011, at 12:18 PM, julio peppe wrote:

> i undestud , but and other files in file system same :
>
> /etc/init.d/apache2 ...  ???  exist other files in other folders??

The init.d stuff etc. was added by the 'apache2' Debian package.  The default Apache installation does not install startup scripts: that's up to you (or your friendly packager).

> or same /usr/loca/apache2 ??

That's where we put all of our stuff unless you specify otherwise.

S.