Re: unistall apache 2

On Jun 24, 2011, at 11:30 AM, julio peppe wrote:

> I try this first , but file "uninstall" dont be in folder......
>
> mistery.....
>
> any help???

We don't have an uninstall target in our Makefiles.

If you just did ./configure; make; make install, your Apache installation will be under /usr/local/apache2.  Delete that directory tree and your installation is gone.  If you specified a different prefix to configure, or fine tuned your installation directories, hunt for bits of your installation accordingly.

If you don't remember the parameters you gave configure, look in config.nice under the build subdirectory.

S.