Re: vblade-22-rc1 is first release candidate for version 22

I would like to request two changes before release.
- An option to restrict the size of packets over automatic detection of MTU.
Reasoning: While testing using jumbo frames, I determined that
sequential throughput drops from about 80MBps to 60 MBps, but decreases
latency and improves boot-times of AoE-booted systems by as much as half
and they feel more responsive. Since some specific scenarios might need
better sequential access speeds, I'd like to have a way to change this
without altering the MTU for the card or vlan.
- change to vblade(8) manual Synopsis section to include current syntax

I'd provide both, but I'd like some consensus before writing this.
Thanks