AOE v83 - unknown device

Hello,

I'm using AOEv83 on my client machines and vbladev20 on my AOE Server.
Occasionally when I start a new vblade on the server, the client will
see the new aoe device, but attempts to mount it result in
mount returning 'unknown device'.  If I relaunch vblade with different
shelf/slot numbers it will mount fine.

After unloading/reloading the aoe module on the client I am able to
use the original shelf/slot numbers without a problem.

In the situation where it fails the minor number is really high.
ex 152.3584

when I use different shelf slot numbers, the minor number
looks like I would expect
ex 152.290

Has anyone else seen this?
Is there a limit to he minor number that aoe uses?

Thank you for your time.

--
James R. Leu | Systems and Development | INOC | Madison, WI, USA
Service. Not Software.®