Re: [aoetools-discuss] Client being able to interact with local server

On Tuesday, July 09, 2013 23:27:07 Erlend Hoel wrote:
> Hello, all!
>
> First of all, please accept my humble apologies if this is the number
> one question you don't like to get.  I am under the impression that
> there have been others who have wished for this functionality, and
> from what I gathered, they were told it didn't exist because it was
> never a design goal.
>
> I understand and accept that.  And for all I know, perhaps there are
> some weighty and valid reasons why this should be so.  I am
> nevertheless in a situation where I desire this functionality (let's
> just say that experimentation rates higher on my list of priorities
> than performance)
>
> Would this be very hard to implement?  And, related to what I
> mentioned above:  Is there a reason why one would _not_ wish to
> include this functionality in the standard distribution?

Can you define "Interact?" What do you desire the clients to do with the
server?

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
joshua@xxxxxxxxxxx - Jabber: pedahzur@xxxxxxxxx
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A