amdgpu with 8+ cards for GPU mining?

Hi Joseph,

please provide the output of lspci -vvvv when the driver is not loaded
as an attachment.

Additional to that a full dmesg as a text file attachment with the crash
would be helpful, you should still be able to ssh into the system even
when the driver crashed.

That looks strongly like the BIOS didn't assigned a PCI BAR to the GPUs.
The drivers crashes because we assume that the BIOS is working correctly
and assigned PCI BARs to all GPUs.

Another possibility is that something went wrong while resizing the
BARs. In this case it would be a driver/PCI subsystem problem.

Regards,
Christian.