Re: Need help fixing pop/click artifacts in an ASOC driver

On 12/17/18 5:40 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
That's why I was suggesting that you should be configuring the power
down time.

I've already tried your suggestion, but unfortunately it doesn't
work in the general case, as it doesn't help when the hw_params
callback is called while the device is opened (but not playing).

I'm quoting my initial reply below for your convenience; you can look
up the whole message if needed.  Apologies in advance, if you've
replied to this and I've somehow missed it.