Re: Accessing snd_soc_read/snd_soc_write directly for diagnostics

Hi folks,

Cancel this.  Turns out our codec only implemented i2c read for the first 4
bytes (not all registers).  However, it is caching the registers in the
"/sys/devices/platform/soc-audio/codec_reg" file, which was what we needed
to get to.

Thanks
Mike