Re: Testers wanted: New SB X-Fi driver

It seems like my problem was even stranger than that. For some reason the
only mute option for it under kmix or pulseaudio are through their taskbar
icons. If I remember correctly, I set my mic as master then unmuted it
through the one of icon's menu. That made it possible to hear my mic through
my speaker. Then a program called "gamix" solved my recording issues. Pretty
interesting. Loving these drivers either way though.

Thanks,
Duke