Re: [RFC 00/xx] ALSA: ALSA: add snd_stream_is_playback/capture()

Hi Takashi

Thank you for your reply

> Is the conversion just for readability / consistency reason?
> Or would it bring other benefit like code safety?
> Honestly speaking, I see no big advantage of conversion, if it's only
> about the readability.

Yes, it is just for readability, and I can agree that it is not so big
benefit. It is the reason why asked it before posting the patch-bomb.

> A generic macro like Amadeusz suggested would be an interesting idea,
> and that can be seen as a cleanup.  But the straightforward conversion
> for the mass, I don't know whether it's worth...

It can be adjusted to generic macro. I will post [RFC v2] patch.

Thank you for your help !!

Best regards
---
Kuninori Morimoto