Re: Implicit feedback on BOSS GT-1, the saga continues...

Yes it is a wonderful feeling!

I plan to revert these changes tomorrow to test something else better, but
will be happy to keep trying any suggestions, especially if they can be
made to be more independent.

Thanks, Geraldo, you just taught me something I didn't know about lsusb,
but it'll still probably be a stretch for me to learn enough about
endpoints to feel comfortable talking about them.