Re: Implicit feedback on BOSS GT-1, the saga continues...

Well, I just got back from testing Mike's suggestion of setting the Roland
Boutique D-05 as a playback quirk, disabling its capture quirk, and setting
that endpoint test section to always be skipped.  Sure, enough, the D-05's
playback is now perfectly crystal clear without the crackles associated
with an LP record.

This is just a guess until I recompile again, but my capture from the D-05
reports a read error, seemingly just as the vanilla mainline kernel does,
and I think it's because I disabled its capture quirk line.  So, it seems
to me that the D-05 needs both quirk table entries, whether or not the GT-1
does.