Re: Move ownership for repositories in Github related to gobject-introspection

Dne 17. 06. 20 v 15:17 Takashi Sakamoto napsal(a):
On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 03:07:02PM +0200, Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
Thanks for your approval. Just now I transferred below four repositories
from my account to alsa-project account:

   * https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-gobject-rs
   * https://github.com/alsa-project/libhinawa
   * https://github.com/alsa-project/libhinawa-docs
   * https://github.com/alsa-project/hinawa-rs

Fortunately I can select the 'gobject-introspection' team as destination
of the transferring, but I'm grant for read-only access. Would I request
you to grant my account Admin (or Writeable) right?

And you made 'Hinawa' team and put libhinawa/hinawa-rs repositories into
it. But in my preference they're in 'gobject-introspection' team as well
as alsa-gobject repositories.

I created new 'Hinawa' team and changed the priviledges for all new repos
appropriately.

If something is wrong, let me know.

The half of libhinawa is an application of ALSA hwdep interface to
implement user/kernel interaction described in 'include/uapi/sound/firewire.h'[1].
(The rest is an application of Linux FireWire stack.)

Furthermore, in a point of application of gobject-introspection and
abstraction to a kind of ioctl requests, libhinawa and alsa-gobject has
similar design. For me, it's convenient to put them into the same
'gobject-introspection' team without adding the specific team.

Would I request you to put all of them under 'gobject-introspection'
team, again?

Ok, done, the 'GObject Introspection' team is member of 'Hinawa' team now.

						Jaroslav

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound.git/tree/include/uapi/sound/firewire.h

Thanks

Takashi Sakamoto