Re: Move ownership for repositories in Github related to gobject-introspection

Dne 17. 06. 20 v 14:57 Takashi Sakamoto napsal(a):
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 01:15:30PM +0200, Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
Dne 17. 06. 20 v 10:01 Takashi Sakamoto napsal(a):
Hi Jaroslav,

Now I'm going to prepare for official release of alsa-gobject v0.1.0.

At the same time, Rust binding is also OK to be released. Currently It's in
my private repository[1] but I think it better to put under alsa-project
project account in Github.

Github supports transferring ownership, and this time I'd like to utilize the
feature if you don't mind it. After transferring. some arrangement for the
repository are perhaps required; e.g. to put it to 'gobject-introspection'
team[3]. Would I ask it to you?

Additionally, I'd like to move repositories for libhinawa[4][5][6] as well,
which is required to make up control service in user space for devices
supported by ALSA firewire stack[7].

Hi,

   I have no objections against that proposal. I will try to configure the
repositories when transferred to the alsa-project organization.

Thanks for your approval. Just now I transferred below four repositories
from my account to alsa-project account:

  * https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-gobject-rs
  * https://github.com/alsa-project/libhinawa
  * https://github.com/alsa-project/libhinawa-docs
  * https://github.com/alsa-project/hinawa-rs

Fortunately I can select the 'gobject-introspection' team as destination
of the transferring, but I'm grant for read-only access. Would I request
you to grant my account Admin (or Writeable) right?

And you made 'Hinawa' team and put libhinawa/hinawa-rs repositories into
it. But in my preference they're in 'gobject-introspection' team as well
as alsa-gobject repositories.

I created new 'Hinawa' team and changed the priviledges for all new repos appropriately.

If something is wrong, let me know.

				Thanks,
					Jaroslav

Thanks