Re: SIIG-USB SoundWave 7.1 Pro

Clemens,

Thanks for your response.  Before responding, I wanted to wait until my
4 speakers arrived.  I've got them and connected them to the audio
receiver as Front L R and Back L R.  An spdif optical cable is
connected from the sound card list above to the audio receiver.  At
your suggestion I ran the command "speaker-test -c 8".  Only Front L R
spoke.

Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

John