Re: ESI reply!! (MAYA44 datasheet request)

Reffering to the Claus Riethmueller reply (from ESI )
I would like to announce that
*we are looking for the competent driver programmer.*
Anybody who could take on this quest or know somebody to contact with,
please do
it.
We were waiting for ESI MAYA44 drivers for a long time. I think, this is the
great moment to write them at last!!
I count on you.

Regards,
Piotr Makowski