Re: at91 SoC Modifications

Perhaps it would be useful to see a diagram of the connections between
the SSC and codec on your board, including directions.

Attached is a quick diagram. As far as the wiring, they only connect where
you see a node connection....did not have a real circuit program handy. Let
me know if you have questions on the diagram. I tried to make it as clear as
possible.

I have the bitclocks and codec master clock tied together. Also, I have the
frames tied together.

Thanks.

Paul

--