Re: Hello/EMU 0404 USB driver

I'd start by downloading the latest test driver, alsa-driver-1.0.14rc3.  There have been a lot of changes to the usb audio recently.  That would be a good starting point.

As to developing drivers, I couldn't tell you where to start.  The base for snd-usb-audio is already in place, I'd look it over an get an idea how it works, then see about getting specs for your sound device to add to this base.

Tobin