Re: Ideas for the softvol plugin

Hi!

It's just a blind guess, but *maybe* it could work with ladspa. There is
a ladspa plugin for alsa and a normalization plugin for ladspa. I didn't
work with either of them but it *could* work. If you really try it and
get it to work, then please add an howto in the ALSA wiki at
http://alsa.opensrc.org. I'd sure appriciate it!

Greets, Ingo