Re: alsa.opensrc.org wiki: bad timestamp.

Hi!

I wondered about that, too. But I think its not important anymore. A
week ago, I transfered all the articles from that wiki to a new one, a
mediawiki. It's already available on http://alsa2.opensrc.org. I hope
the maintainer of the site will swap the two addresses as soon he has
the time to do it. Like that, a new and much better wiki software will
be used, but the old content will still be available to see old versions
etc. I already transfered the changes you made in the old wiki to the
new one. Have a look at them, if you are happy about them.

Greets, Ingo