alsa.opensrc.org wiki: bad timestamp.

  Hello:

  I did some changes in the alsa.opensrc.org wiki and I have noticed that my
changes (two days ago) were dated on "Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:00:03".

  I have talked to some people at #alsa and they confirmed this. Since I was
unable to find who was in charge of this I hope the person who is could solve
this problem or maybe some of you could tell me who I should forward this
issue.

  Regards,
--
Raúl Sánchez Siles