Re: [Patch] Audio: Add nvidia HD Audio controllers of MCP67 support to hda_intel.c

Could you refresh my memory a bit here?  Is this system using the
Conexant audio codec, or is this a different system?  If it's the
Conexant, I need to know where the latest patch (test10) stands and
which codec version (5045 or 5047) it is.

Tobin

Tobin Davis <tdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>