Re: S/PDIF support for Intel HDA Realtek ALC880?

It's possible that your board has been incorrectly configured as a 6
stack w/o spdif.  Here's a simple experiment:  Try loading the sound
drivers with "model=6stack-digout".  If that fixes the SPDIF output,
then great.

Also, to verify that your board is supported, could you submit the pci
subsystem ID?  Use lspci to determine what device the soundcard is, then
lspci -s <pci-id> -vn (where <pci-id> would be the pci device id, i.e.
0:1b).

Tobin

Tobin Davis <tdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>