Re: 1.0.13 and indigoio

> On 10/13/06, Giuliano Pochini <pochini@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I'm short of ideas. I searched for infos and I found this page:
> >
> > http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/pcmcia/powerbugs.html
> >
> > but it is quite old info.

Sorry that few days lasted so long, but I have some results now.

Adding cardbus bridge's memory as a reserved region solved the "unable
to remove power" problem.

Strangely enough, the page says it is needed only when cardbus region
overlaps with system RAM and says ("Eg, if you have 1GB of RAM, the
PCMCIA bridge memory resource must be above 0x40000000."). In my case
it is at 0xb0116000 - well above. But the solution works somehow.

I didn't test the RME Cardbus yet, but think the issue will also be
solved. Because "unable to apply power" error showed up only after
"unable to remove power" one.

Regards,
Dmitry.