Re: alsa-lib: snd_device_name_hint() function

Jaroslav, Takashi,

I'd rather err on being more vebose here. While it is true displaying
all of them increases the chance of (mostly newbies) picking the wrong
device, but it also avoids people claiming they do not have those devices.

Just my 0.02 cents :)
Martin