Re: Prolem with ALC260 soundcard

Hey,

I have experienced the same troubles since I bought my Packard Bell
V7900 laptop.
Not much developement is going for ALC260 and I was able to hear clear
sound from headphones (with "Line-In" plug enabled as output source)
only by setting the option <model=test> and playing with the switches.

It's quite annoying but they fixed this problem for other realtek
chipsets and I'm confident they will do for this one too.

Andrea