Prolem with ALC260 soundcard

Hello, i have an acer c204 Notebook with an ALC260 chip inside. Since one month i have sound on it, because of the ALC883 patch for acer notebooks. When i set "options snd-hda-intel model=acer" in the modprobe.conf, then i have sound over my headphones, but no sound is comming out of the speaker. I olso saw, that when i put my headphones inside the mic, then i olso have sound. That sound have not as good quality as that from the headphones jack and its louder.
Can someone tell me what i could do to get sound out of my speaker?

At the moment i use the 2.6.17 kernel with alsa 1.0.13

Thanks