[ALSA - driver 0001464]: No digital passthrough for Turtle Beach Audio Advantage Micro

The following issue has been CLOSED
<https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=1464>
Reported By:                mactalla
Assigned To:                Clemens Ladisch
Project:                    ALSA - driver
Issue ID:                   1464
Category:                   USB - usb-audio
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major