[ALSA - driver 0002299]: no manual volume control for Delta 1010 device (using ice1712)

A NOTE has been added to this issue.
<https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=2299>
Reported By:                Jarad
Assigned To:
Project:                    ALSA - driver
Issue ID:                   2299
Category:                   PCI - ice1712
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major