Re: How to read the sound card ?

Hi,

I think the simpler way is to write a plugin for alsa, which will take
place in the plugin chain, just before outputing the sound.
The last time i did that, you couldn't do it if using softmix (which has
to be directly plugged to hw) but maybe it's possible now...
There is a doc written on how to write an ALSA plugin, that should help
you do that ;)

Regards,

-- Ben