N655JB

http://www.primenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3D3500

       JetBlue Celebrates Delivery of 100th Airbus A320 Aircraft
                With Special 100-Themed Blue Livery

           Low-Cost Airline is Largest A320 Operator Worldwide

  JetBlue's A320s Have Industry-Leading Reliability and Offer the Most
                        Legroom in Coach(a)

NEW YORK, March 23, 2007 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- JetBlue Airways
(Nasdaq:JBLU) today accepted delivery of its 100th Airbus A320
aircraft. The low-cost, low-fare, value-oriented airline operates the
world's largest fleet of A320 aircraft. The special aircraft will
feature a one-of-a-kind 100-themed blue livery signifying its unique
status. New York's hometown airline celebrated the event at a special
ceremony at JetBlue's home base of operations, John F. Kennedy
International Airport.

A photo accompanying this release is available at
http://www.primenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3D3500

"The A320 has been the foundation of JetBlue's operations since we
first took to the skies on February 11, 2000," said JetBlue Founder =

and
CEO David Neeleman. "JetBlue's A320 offers customers the most
comfortable in-flight experience, and helps us keep our costs and =

fares
low. The fleet has proven itself through high reliability and =

excellent
performance. We are grateful to Airbus for their partnership and
dedication with this world-class airplane."

"This 100th delivery is a significant milestone in the relationship
between our two companies. Airbus is extremely proud of its business
partnership with JetBlue who is our largest airline customer for the
A320 worldwide," said Chris Jones, Vice President-Marketing, Airbus
North America. "We salute the achievements of the management and
crewmembers of JetBlue and look forward to their continuing success
with our market-leading A320 in the years to come."

JetBlue's Airbus A320 fleet offers the most comfortable coach-class
travel experiences in the skies, with all-leather seats, individual
seat-back televisions with 36 channels of free digital DIRECTV(r)
programming, more overhead storage space than any other aircraft in =

its
class, and more legroom than any other airline's coach cabin (a).
JetBlue customers enjoy at least 36-inch pitch (the distance from one
seat to the same point on the seat behind it) in rows 1-11, and at
least 34-inch pitch in rows 12-25. In addition, more than 100 channels
of free XM Satellite Radio are currently being installed on all =

JetBlue
A320 aircraft.

In 2005, JetBlue was awarded the prestigious Award for Operational
Excellence by Airbus for having attained, over the prior two years, a
99.43 percent technical dispatch reliability of its A320 fleet, the
highest percent of all carriers worldwide with a fleet of more than 50
Airbus A320-family aircraft. In 2003, JetBlue received this award as =

an
operator with a fleet size of fewer than 50 aircraft.

In addition to the 100 aircraft now comprising JetBlue's Airbus A320
fleet, the airline has 78 additional A320 aircraft on firm order with
50 A320 aircraft options through 2013. JetBlue took delivery of its
first Airbus A320 in December 1999.

JetBlue aircraft feature one of seven distinctive tailfin designs. To
celebrate this milestone in the company's history, the 100th A320 will
feature its own unique tailfin design, created by TJ McCormick, the
company's manager of brand design. Commemorative "Blue 100" items will
be available for sale at the celebration and also available online at
http://www.jetblutique.com/.

JetBlue's Airbus A320 aircraft are powered by International Aero
Engines' (IAE) V2500 engines. IAE is a multinational aero engine
consortium whose shareholders comprise Pratt & Whitney (NYSE:UTX),
Rolls-Royce (RR.L.), the Japanese Aero Engines Corporation and MTU =

Aero
Engines (DCX).

Complementing JetBlue's fleet of 100 Airbus A320 aircraft is the
airline's fleet of 25 EMBRAER 190 aircraft. With comfortable 32- and
33-inch pitch -- and no middle seats -- the EMBRAER 190 fleet offers
JetBlue customers the same in-flight experience as the airline's A320
fleet along with more than 100 channels of XM Satellite Radio. JetBlue
has 76 additional EMBRAER 190 aircraft on firm order with 100 aircraft
options scheduled through 2015.

JetBlue Airways is focused on creating a new airline category -- an
airline that offers value, service and style. Based in New York City,
and now in its eighth year, the low-cost carrier currently serves 50
destinations with more than 550 flights daily. JetBlue has the most
legroom in coach (a) and is America's first and only airline to offer
its own Customer Bill of Rights, with meaningful compensation for
customers inconvenienced by flight delays or cancellations (b). In
addition to its signature seatback personal television service (c), =

the
low-fare, high-value airline offers customers generous brand name
snacks and beverages, including freshly brewed Dunkin' Donuts(r)
coffee, and delicious wines selected by the airline's Low Fare
Sommelier, Josh Wesson from Best Cellars(r). With JetBlue, all seats
are assigned, all travel is ticketless, all fares are one-way, and an
overnight stay is never required. For information or reservations call
1-800-JETBLUE (1-800-538-2583) or visit www.jetblue.com.

(a) JetBlue has the most legroom in coach, based on average fleet-wide
seat pitch for U.S. airlines.

(b) For full details of JetBlue's Customer Bill of Rights, visit
www.jetblue.com/promise.

(c) DIRECTV(r) service is not available on flights outside the
continental United States; however, where applicable FOX InFlight(tm)
is offered complimentary on these routes. FOX InFlight(tm) is a
trademark of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. JetBlue's
in-flight entertainment is powered by LiveTV, a wholly owned =

subsidiary
of JetBlue.

The JetBlue logo is available at
http://www.primenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3D795

This press release contains statements of a forward-looking nature
which represent our management's beliefs and assumptions concerning
future events. Forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties
and assumptions, and are based on information currently available to
us. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed in the
forward-looking statements due to many factors, including, without
limitation, our extremely competitive industry; increases in fuel
prices, maintenance costs and interest rates; our ability to implement
our growth strategy, including the ability to operate reliably the
EMBRAER 190 aircraft; our significant fixed obligations; our ability =

attract and retain qualified personnel and maintain our culture as we
grow; our reliance on high daily aircraft utilization; our dependence
on the New York metropolitan market; our reliance on automated systems
and technology; our being subject to potential unionization; our
reliance on a limited number of suppliers; changes in or additional
government regulation; changes in our industry due to other airlines'
financial condition; and external geopolitical events and conditions.
Further information concerning these and other factors is contained in
the Company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings, including =

but
not limited to, the Company's 2006 Annual Report on Form 10-K. We
undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statements to
reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this
release.

The best slide auction on the net:
http://www.auctiontransportation.com/sites/psa188/

If you wish to unsubscribe from the AIRLINE List, please send an E-mail to:
"listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF AIRLINE".