Re: [Sky-1] This could have been EWR on friday

With all this anti-airline news these days,  I wish=

On second thought,=0A=0AWith all this anti-airline news these days,  I wish=
 the news people would do a story on what was done that day.=0A=0AStart tel=
ling the real story instead of some woman screaming.=0A=0AJust contact CAL =
PR dept. Its on the web site.=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0AFrom=
: Roger LaFrance <lafrance@xxxxxxxxxxx>=0ATo: Airline List <AIRLINE@LISTSER=
V.CUNY.EDU>; Skyone <skyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Airline2 Yahoo <airline2@yaho=
ogroups.com>=0ASent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 10:36:04 PM=0ASubject: [Sky-1=
] This could have been EWR on friday=0A=0Ahttp://www.break. com/index/ fede=
x_planes_ dodging_storm. html=0A =0AI tell you, the day I had was fun. We s=
topped all departures around 1430L. I . We had to stop arrivals flights qui=
ckly. We had no gates.  There was a lot of diversions and canceled flights =
were they landed. By the way, thanks to UAL for letting us arrive 5 flights=
 into their gates or we would have had a jetBlue happening here. No horror =
stories from EWR today. I had 4 gate returns alone from Terminal A and had =
only one departure to BOS from the start of my day at 1300L. And we were al=
l done till 1200L the next afternoon.=0A =0AWe did whatever was needed to g=
et customers off the planes. Maintenance even had to move planes(which they=
 don't do anymore since we have Super tugs). they even go one of the planes=
 stuck on a taxiway. Super tugs were moving planes off gates to anywhere th=
ey can put them. A lot of them with bags still in them. =0A =0AI hope passe=
ngers, sic, FLYING were understanding that the weather stalled on us like t=
hat and that NO airline employee are ever is indifferent to their situation=
. Be it stuck on an aircraft for few hours or being diverted and canceled. =
We are always trying to get you to were you want to be.=0A =0AAGAIN, GREAT =
JOB TO ALL EMPLOYEES AT EWR FOR THE GREAT JOB WE ALL DID. =0A =0AP.S.=0A =
=0AIt's nice not making the news sometimes.=0A =0A =0A__._,_.___ =0AMessage=
s in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic =0AMessages | =
Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar =0ASkyOne--The Airline=
 News Channel=0A  To Post message: Skyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx =0A  To Subscribe=
ne URL:=0A  http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/Skyone =0A =0AChange settings =
via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) =0AChange settings via email: Switch deliv=
ery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional =0AVisit Your Group | Ya=
hoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group =0ASPONSORED LINKS=
=0ATravel=0ACommercial aviation=0AFrequent flyer=0AAirline business=0ARecre=
ation travel=0AHealth Zone=0ALook your best!=0AGroups to help you=0Alook & =
feel great.=0ANCAA Madness!=0AFind a hoops group =0ATalk Tourney ball=0Awit=
h fellow fans=0ABoxing Greats=0AWho's the best?=0AShare and vote=0Aon Bix.c=

If you wish to unsubscribe from the AIRLINE List, please send an E-mail to:
"listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:
"SIGNOFF AIRLINE".