This could have been EWR on friday

I tell you=

http://www.break.com/index/fedex_planes_dodging_storm.html=0A =0AI tell you=
, the day I had was fun. We stopped all departures around 1430L. I . We had=
 to stop arrivals flights quickly. We had no gates.  There was a lot of div=
ersions and canceled flights were they landed. By the way, thanks to UAL fo=
r letting us arrive 5 flights into their gates or we would have had a jetBl=
ue happening here. No horror stories from EWR today. I had 4 gate returns a=
lone from Terminal A and had only one departure to BOS from the start of my=
 day at 1300L. And we were all done till 1200L the next afternoon.=0A =0AWe=
 did whatever was needed to get customers off the planes. Maintenance even =
had to move planes(which they don't do anymore since we have Super tugs). t=
hey even go one of the planes stuck on a taxiway. Super tugs were moving pl=
anes off gates to anywhere they can put them. A lot of them with bags still=
 in them. =0A =0AI hope passengers, sic, FLYING were understanding that the=
 weather stalled on us like that and that NO airline employee are ever is i=
ndifferent to their situation. Be it stuck on an aircraft for few hours or =
being diverted and canceled. We are always trying to get you to were you wa=
nt to be.=0A =0AAGAIN, GREAT JOB TO ALL EMPLOYEES AT EWR FOR THE GREAT JOB =
WE ALL DID. =0A =0AP.S.=0A =0AIt's nice not making the news sometimes.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the AIRLINE List, please send an E-mail to:
"listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:
"SIGNOFF AIRLINE".