Re: TRAVEL INSIDER

"As for the refunded fare and free ticket for being stuck on a plane for mo=
re than three hours, is it fair that a person held prisoner on a parked pla=
ne for 2=BE hours should get absolutely nothing at all while the person del=
ayed 15 minutes longer gets their ticket refunded and a second ticket for f=
ree? "=0A=0A=0AOk, then when the flight is delayed due ATC and that majic 2=
 3/4 hr aproches and now ATC says its now ok to go but it will take 30 minu=
tes to get off the ground. Now lets just gate return. We need new catering =
items,fuel,let pax off the stretch and get food,reboard and oh my! Crew is =
now illegal.  Flight now cancelled. Bye Bye no vacation for you.