Re: For airport screeners, more training about Muslims

...Just make sure they don't carry Charcoal and
Hibachi's thru security.

We don't need another toasty like Saudi's L-1011.

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA
(No comments Jose, I know you are chomping at the
bit).

> Yahoo!?=0AEveryone is raving about the a=
> ll-new Yahoo! Mail beta.=0Ahttp://new.mail.yahoo.com

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.