Re: anyone hear about this fare class Y-UP?

One of the main reasons for its existence is for business travelers
whose corporate travel policies prevent them from traveling first
class at company expense. Their receipt for expense account purposes
will be designated as Y (coach), and many companies (fewer, though,
than in the past) accept or require the use of Y (as opposed to
discounted economy fares) because they are easily changeable and are
refundable if the trip is canceled or rescheduled. But the traveler
(*nod* *wink*) gets to sit in F.  Good marketing strategy.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx