Re: Here goes the crazies again

Richard:

Hey! Didn't know that you hailed from around these
parts.  Yup! The Boston Red Sox still play and Fenway
Park is their home base. They're making improvements
and as a result, taking a family of four to a ball
game costs nearly $150 dollars, if not more!  Boston
is nice, but it's surely expensive!

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass

"Where it's humid for sure! But not too long ago, I
sat right here and my fingers and were cold.  I was
wondering when the warm weather was going to come!"
;-)

http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=1552