JetBlue Now Departing From Seven New Gates at JFK

       CONTACT:
                                  Corporate Communications
                                  corporatecommunications@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                  (718) 709-3089

                All Aboard! JetBlue Now Departing From
                       Seven New Gates at JFK

             JetBlue Grows to 21 Gates at Hometown Airport
               in Anticipation of New Home at Terminal 5

NEW YORK, June 1, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- JetBlue Airways (Nasdaq:JBLU)
today opened seven new gates at New York's JFK International Airport
Terminal 6, bringing the low-fare airline's total gate capacity to 21,
up from 14. With the new gates, JetBlue has the capability to operate
up to 185 daily flights from JFK. This additional capacity will help
the low-fare airline grow into its brand-new home at Terminal 5 once
construction is complete by 2009. The new terminal will offer 26 gates,
capable of supporting up to 250 daily JetBlue flights.

The additional seven-gate facility offers customers comfortable waiting
areas with free Wi-Fi, power outlets for laptops and cell phones,
seating capacity for 100 at each gate and aircraft access via enclosed
jetbridge. Customer concessions include two Hudson newsstands, a New
York Sports Bar and Grill and two Cibo Express gourmet food shops,
providing a variety of dine-in or take-onboard options. The new gate
area is an extension of JetBlue's Terminal 6, accessible via convenient
shuttle bus service.

"These new gates will allow us to increase the number of flights and
destinations we offer customers from New York's JFK, our hometown
airport, and will also enhance operational performance," said David
Neeleman, CEO, JetBlue Airways. "New York is the largest travel market
in the world. It's our home, and we are pleased to continue expanding
our award-winning service."

In the six years since its launch, JetBlue Airways has focused on
creating a new airline category -- an airline that offers value,
service and style. Based out of New York City, the low-cost carrier
currently serves 37 destinations with more than 400 flights daily.
Onboard JetBlue, customers enjoy roomy leather seats and 36 channels of
free DIRECTV(r) programming (a), the most live TV available on any
airline. On flights longer than two hours, a selection of first-run
movies and bonus features from FOX InFlight(tm) is also available.
JetBlue offers customers generous brand name snacks and beverages,
including freshly brewed Dunkin' Donuts coffee, and delicious wines
selected by the airline's Low Fare Sommelier, Josh Wesson from Best
Cellars. On overnight flights from the West, the airline now offers
Shut-Eye Service, with a Shut-Eye Kit(tm) designed exclusively for
JetBlue by Bliss Spa and other special amenities including a "good
morning" hot towel service. With JetBlue, all seats are assigned, all
travel is ticketless, all fares are one-way, and an overnight stay is
never required. For information or reservations call 1-800-JETBLUE
(1-800-538-2583) or visit www.jetblue.com.

(a) DIRECTV(r) service is not available on flights outside the
continental United States; however, where applicable FOX InFlight is
offered complimentary on these routes. FOX InFlight is a trademark of
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. JetBlue's in-flight
entertainment is powered by LiveTV, a wholly owned subsidiary of
JetBlue.

The JetBlue logo is available at
http://www.primezone.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3D795

This press release contains statements of a forward-looking nature
which represent our management's beliefs and assumptions concerning
future events. Forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties
and assumptions, and are based on information currently available to
us. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed in the
forward looking statements due to many factors, including, without
limitation, our extremely competitive industry; increases in fuel
prices, maintenance costs and interest rates; our ability to implement
our growth strategy, including the integration of the EMBRAER 190
aircraft into our operations; our significant fixed obligations; our
ability to attract and retain qualified personnel and maintain our
culture as we grow; our reliance on high daily aircraft utilization;
our dependence on the New York metropolitan market; our reliance on
automated systems and technology; our reliance on a limited number of
suppliers; changes in or additional government regulation; changes in
our industry due to other airlines' financial condition; and external
geopolitical events and conditions. Further information concerning
these and other factors is contained in the Company's Securities and
Exchange Commission filings, including but not limited to, the
Company's 2005 Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form
10-Q. We undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking
statements to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the
date of this release.

The best slide auction on the net:
http://www.auctiontransportation.com/sites/psa188/