Re: Good Plan!!

From: "David R" <damiross3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 10:23 PM

> There is a sever lack of humor on this list!  While I don't advocate
> bad ATC
> phraseology or missing up airport runways by landing two planes
> towards each
> other, the airlines in question are still our enemies.

Who is and who isn't an enemy is a matter of opinion.  I do not know of
any current declaration of war in effect between the U.S. and any other
country.

> Regardless of what Alireza says, if he would read the Koran he will
> find out
> that it does advocate the death of non-Islamic people.

I have read the Koran, and it doesn't advocate that.  On the contrary,
it counsels special regard for Jews and Christians.

There are Moslems who attack Americans and those who are thought to
advance American interests.   There are millions who do not.

Gerry
http://www.pbase.com/gfoley9999/
http://www.wilowud.net/
http://home.columbus.rr.com/gfoley