Re: FBOWeb + Google Earth

I meant to mention this, now I can tune in and find
out what is flying over my head enroute to ATL. Plus
what I really want to do, if some friend is coming to
ATL, now I can call them on the cell fone and say "Hey
I just watch you land on 9R (whatever)" as soon as
they touch down!  Google Earth is mega-cool. Just wish
they had a hi res of my house/neighborhood.

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA