Delta - Layover @ CVG

My parents (in their 60's) will have two layovers in CVG - four hours
outbound, three hours on the return - both about mid-to-late-afternoon.
While some of that will be consumed in transit (from Terminal C to A/B
and vice-versa), that's still a ton of time to kill.  All I remember in
CVG was a lame Cheers and an Au Bon Pain.  Anything
special/neat/interesting?  I gawked at the CVG website, but I saw no "oh
wow" factors.

I pondered/wondered an idea of buying them a one-day (or two-day?) Crown
Room pass.  Any clue if they're sold?  Is the worth the value?  More
importantly, how I might buy them one, as I'm not flying with them?  My
only idea - if that's not possible - is to give them the money and say
"Here, go.  Enjoy."

Advice from those on DL often enough?  They're flying TOL-CVG-LAS and
vice-versa towards the end of this month.

Blaine Thompson
Fort Wayne, Indiana