Re: Delta - Layover @ CVG

Blaine-

There really isn't much to do beside having a bite to eat or a drink.  There are enough shops in B concourse (Brookstone, Borders etc.) to maybe kill 45 minutes on one stop.

As far as restaurants go, the Outback in the center of Concourse B has a seating area overlooking the ramp and two taxiway (if they are also airline geeks <G>).  The Wolfgang Puck's Cafe (also B) isn't bad for airport food and the prices aren't insane.  There is also a Gold Star Chili in the food court if you want a little taste of Cincinnati.  The food court seating area also overlooks Runway 27.  Finally there is a brewpup, Watson Brothers, whose main location is just off the end of the runway at Blue Ash Airport north of town. The CVG location is in Concourse A.

Can't help with the Crowne Club...they don't let in the help.

Cheers-

Tom    Comair Dispatch   CVG