Re: : CO fuelstop @ YYR what is that?

After years of using my old e-mail address with this list, I just
changed to this new address and I had no problems unsubscribing my old
address and then subscribing with this new one. I just used the
web-based interface at
http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=airline&A=1

Greg Rendell
KPHL