Re: : CO fuelstop @ YYR what is that?

Actually, when I use AOL's web based client, it does quote the e-mail and
when I am using the dedicated AOL client I always try to quote at least the
pertinent part of the e-mail.  I actually have 3 active e-mail addresses but the
problem with switching my list e-mail to one of the other ones is the fact that
it is impossible to get a new subscription to this list approved anymore.

In a message dated 2/13/2006 11:33:55 AM Central Standard Time,