Re: how many of us have been the only psg on a flight?

1982 or thereabouts on a Command Airways Shorts 330 going POU-BOS with a stop at HPN.  I rode solo on the 15 minute POU-HPN leg :-)

  And I managed to get in a smoke during that short hop :)

David R <damiross3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  In 1977, I was either the only one or only one of two passengers on a Air
Hawaii flight from Lihue to Hanalei (Kauai) to Honolulu flight. The
aircraft was a Cessna 402 and I sat in the co-pilot's seat. I remember the
pilot bitching about trying to get backpacks into the wing lockers at the
Hanalei stop.

(This Air Hawaii was not the same Air Hawaii that flew DC-10's between
Hawaii and the Mainland a few years later.)

The luckiest passenger in the world is the person who flew British Airways
from LHR to Hong Kong (Tokyo?) a few years ago. The plane had mechanical
problems. All of the pax except one were re-booked on other flights. This
person decided to stay with the original flight. As a result, he (she?) and
the 14 or so flight attendants were the only people in the cabin.

David R
home.comcast.net/~damiross/books.html
www.sequoians.com